Please also provide:
- What is the name of the health care organization your concern involves?
- What is your concern?
- Who did you speak to at the health care organization? What did they say?
- What would resolution of this complaint look like to you?
- Your name
- Phone number
- Consent form;
Protecting Your Privacy
If you have a concern that requires the Central West LHIN to collect your personal information and you would like the LHIN to follow up, the Central West LHIN and its staff may need to collect your personal information in accordance with the Local Health System Integration Act (LHSIA), 2006 and the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA). If we do need to collect your personal information, we will require your written consent. Please click on one of the following consent forms above, depending on your need.
If you have any questions about the collection and use of personal information or the consent form, please contact Tom Miller, Director - Communications and Community Engagement, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905.452.6980.
If you have concerns that relate to services provided or to be provided to someone else and not to you, please contact Tom Miller for further instructions.
- Central West LHIN Complaint Policy | Please contact the LHIN at email@example.com.
- Health Care Consent Act | The Health Care Consent Act (HCCA) is an Ontario law that has to do with the capacity to consent to treatment.
- FOI Requests | Request Form under the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA) / Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (MFIPPA) - click here.
- Ontario's Patient Ombudsman | The Patient Ombudsman is responsible for investigating complaints related to Ontario’s hospitals, long-term care homes and community care access corporations (CCACs) - click here.
Note: The Central West LHIN is not a health custodian under the Personal Health Information Protection Act, 2004.